17 Mart 2010 Çarşamba


I want to tell my favorite series which names AŞK-I MEMNU:).. Adnan ,who is widow, is a man with two children. One day , Adnan meets Bihter and fell in love her.Bihter is Firdevs' daughter. Firdevs is very cunning woman.Although Adnan is older than Bihter, she accepts to their marriage. Adnan's daughter Nihal don't like Bihter ,but Bülent who is Adnan's son likes Bither and says her 'mother' .In the beginning Bihter and Adnan are very happy and they were love each other. Behlül is Adnan's nephew and they live in Ziyagil's maritime.In addition Behlül is very handsome and womanizer. Despite his uncle's wife, he very likes Bihter.Also Bihter likes Behlül because he's young than her husband and very handsome. Bihter and Behlül live secret lover.By the way Nihal loves Behlül so much. Then Behlül fed up this secret life and says Bihter: I don't want to be with you. And he decides married with Nihal.On the other hand Bihter can't forget him because she fell in love him. Bihter can't accept their marriage and she admit to love with Behlül.Then she commits suicide and BEHLÜL ESCAPES:D

2 yorum:

  1. my question is how long can a perfume linger on a pillow?
    hours? days? weeks? :DDD
    well.. bihter must be using a very powerful perfume that never wears out. I wish I had a bottle of that :D

    YanıtlaSil
  2. :D bihter's perfume linger till the end of time:D:D I wish I had a bottle of that too:D:D

    YanıtlaSil